Page Layout Menu Error with cmb2 plugin

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home BizWalls WordPress Theme Page Layout Menu Error with cmb2 plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    A. Banjo
    Participant

on all pages the page layout box has an error of:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method CMB2_JS::add_field_data() in /home/oysterta/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmb2/includes/CMB2_Field.php:1165 Stack trace: #0 /home/oysterta/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmb2/includes/types/CMB2_Type_Base.php(65): CMB2_Field->register_js_data() #1 /home/oysterta/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmb2/includes/types/CMB2_Type_Multicheck.php(36): CMB2_Type_Base->rendered(‘<ul class=”cmb2…’) #2 /home/oysterta/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmb2/includes/CMB2_Types.php(617): CMB2_Type_Multicheck->render() #3 /home/oysterta/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmb2/includes/CMB2_Types.php(107): CMB2_Types->multicheck() #4 /home/oysterta/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmb2/includes/CMB2_Types.php(96): CMB2_Types->_render() #5 /home/oysterta/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmb2/includes/CMB2_Field.php(905): CMB2_Types->render() #6 /home/oysterta/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmb2/includes/CMB2_Base.php(315): CMB2_Field->render_field_callback(Array, Object(CMB2_Field), NULL) #7 /hom in /home/oysterta/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmb2/includes/CMB2_Field.php on line 1165″
    <br><br>
    Error message on page Layout Menu
    <br><br>
    Page Type Layout error

I have already started buiding out the website and installed the theme using your instructions and demo content. I am not using any plugins or widgets that did not come included with the theme. So I have tried to debug the error with no success. I need this error fixed AS SOON AS POSSIBLE as the site is due to go live in the next few days, but I cannot save pages so I am unable tp add the page content to the site. Please advise me on how to resolve this issue, Hopefully without starting from scratch, as i have already spent about 20 hours working with my friend to get things just how he wants them. please email me at [email protected] and my friend (the site owner) at [email protected]

Hi Banjo,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know which version of the theme are you using. Also, let us know your WordPress and hosting server PHP version.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

A. Banjo
    Participant

PHP 7.0.30 (cli) (built: May 2 2018 14:20:07) ( NTS )
    Copyright (c) 1997-2017 The PHP Group
    Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.0.3, Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd.
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.30, Copyright (c) 1999-2017, by Zend Technologies

Bizwalls 1.8

Please download and use the updated theme v2.0. After then remove the “vpnsf” plugin and reinstall the updated “vpnsf” plugin (that has been provided with the updated theme) to fix the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour