Payment Display Problem

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home OrDomain HTML Template Payment Display Problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Xantron
    Participant

Good Day,

i have a problem with OrDomainCV4. Since the last update the customer can not see all invoices.

in my screenshot: https://www.whmcs-deutschland.eu/index.php?attachment/339-fehler-png/
    you see, the customer have 42 invoices, but the list show only 10, i can not switch to the next site.

Hi Xantron,

Mainly, in WHMCS v7.5.0 has some issues like this. That’s why, WHMCS team updated WHMCS v7.5.1 very quickly to fix those issues and we are working on it to update our items with WHMCS v7.5.1

Please wait with patience for the next update of the template. You will get notified via email when the template update will available.

– Note about WHMCS Template Support: We are providing WHMCS Template by customizing WHMCS default Six Template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our template/theme. That means, we are not responsible and unable to support for WHMCS system issues. This is because, we didn’t do anything in the system or we are not the developer of WHMCS system, we just customized WHMCS default six template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our template/theme. So, if you have any question about WHMCS Template’s header, footer and color, then you could ask to get support. Otherwise, contact with WHMCS support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Xantron
    Participant

Thanks for answer.

When i take a other theme Color (example: cv5) so i dont have the Problem.

Can you Tell me, which file are used for the invoices Page and were i can found so i can try to Change the files.

The Problem Is, we can Not wait for an Update.

We are really sorry to say that, we are unable to confirm which file are used for the invoices.

As we said, we are providing WHMCS Template by customizing WHMCS default Six Template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our template/theme. That means, we are not responsible and unable to support for WHMCS system issues. This is because, we didn’t do anything in the system or we are not the developer of WHMCS system, we just customized WHMCS default six template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our template/theme.

In this issue, you could use cv5 template and change the color to follow the steps below.

1. Open head.tpl file from includes folder
    2. Update the file name main-color-5.css to main-color-4.css check out the screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/j9uwye

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Xantron
    Participant

As we said, we are providing WHMCS Template by customizing WHMCS default Six Template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our template/theme. That means, we are not responsible and unable to support for WHMCS system issues. This is because, we didn’t do anything in the system or we are not the developer of WHMCS system, we just customized WHMCS default six template’s header, footer and color ONLY based on our template/theme.

This is no a whcms mistake, this comes from the theme….
    For this answer i buy support, thats curious…

Xantron
    Participant

i changed it from main-color-4.css to main-color-5.css

seeing screenshot:
    screenshot: https://www.imagebanana.com/s/1038/98I9UeiC.html

always same problem

Xantron
    Participant

and i use 7.2.3

In this issue, please update your WHMCS version to fix the issue. This is because, our template not support back dated WHMCS version.

Moreover, we are working on the update for WHMCS v7.5.1. It will release within tomorrow.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour