Portfolio – iFrame positioning

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT HTML Template Portfolio – iFrame positioning

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marcin
    Participant

I’m novice – I mean like “greenhorn”, but I have failed to learn HTML coding so many times, that I can copy-paste and edit this or that in Dreamweaver. As long as it works it really makes me happy.

I’ve embeded video from YouTube into Portfolio Item. Looks great however it is not very challenging to do anything with it.

How to remove margins around iframe, so it fills entirely the Gallery Item http://prntscr.com/lcv2pd

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Marcin.

Hi Marcin,

In this issue, you need to write and use custom CSS to overwrite the present style. If you are a novice in HTML, CSS, and JS then you should hire someone else to customize the template based on your needs and requirements.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Marcin
    Participant

Hi TLS Team

I’m a job seeker, I just can’t afford to hire anybody. Not at this moment.

Website can change it, and if I will have a job I will pass my web to a professional for cleaning the code and positioning. If you provide such services I would appreciate to know some details.

On the other hand I have tested my ability to setup free domain on free hosting and implement all elements in your template. I have applied some style through custom css as advised by CVIT author in custom-style.css file.

Unfortunately not every modification I’ve applied work as I intended. So I need to address several issues with some advise from the author.

That is the case with embedding iFrame.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Marcin.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Marcin.

It’s alright.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Marcin
    Participant

I would appreciate any suggestions about the code in custom-style.css which could remove margins around iframe, so it fills entirely the Gallery Item http://prntscr.com/lcv2pd

Best
    M

Please provide your website URL to review the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour