Portfolio section does not comment to portfolio part

• Home
  • Topics
  • Portfolio section does not comment to portfolio part
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme Portfolio section does not comment to portfolio part

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Febria
    Participant

There’s a problem (after I update to CVIT 2.4), I created another portfolio. But it does not appear on my web. When I went to Portfolio Section (see videos) and click the menu to post portfolio, the menu did not connect to Portfolio part. Same goes to the blog section. When I try to post a blog, it does not appear on the web. What happened?

See the video here: https://youtu.be/4JK2KcXr0QU

did I miss something when I updated the web?

febrialazuardi.com

Hi Febria,

You need to remove and reinstall the cvit Theme and cvit-core Plugin to get the updates for version 2.4.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Febria
    Participant

Yes, I already did that. The problem arose after I update to cvit 2.4 and reinstall the cvit-core plugin.

Hi Febria,

We are investigating the issues. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Moreover, if needed we will provide an update of the theme on Envato Market (ThemeForest). Then, you will get notified via email when the theme update will available for download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi Febria,

We have fixed the issue and silently updated the theme on Envato Market (ThemeForest). Please download and use the updated theme to get rid of the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Febria
    Participant

thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour