Problem "active" class menu by default

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost WordPress Theme Problem "active" class menu by default

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Francky Defosse
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with the menu on my website dev.puremium.com

What I don’t understand is that it already puts the li with an “active” class.

… id=”menu-item-28374″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom current-menu-item current_page_item menu-item-home menu-item-28374 active”>ACTUALITÉS

The result is that the item menu is underlined with the ::after state

But when we enter on a blog article http://dev.puremium.com/?p=64 the menu works perfectly. It doesn’t have the active class and so the hover effect works.

… id=”menu-item-28374″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-home menu-item-28374″>ACTUALITÉS

Do you have a solution for that please?

Thanks

Hi Francky,

It’s simply that you have used the “active” class that’s why it’s not showing the hover style. This is because it’s getting the priority of the “active” class styles.

In this issue, just remove the “active” class then the hover style will work like the blog article page.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Francky Defosse
    Participant

Hey, I didn’t use any active class. I just tried to define some active class in css but this is not the raison why it’s displaying it the active class in html.

Francky Defosse
    Participant

Ok I just understand why the active class is displayed by default. Cause I wanted to do a menu “one page” so firstyle I put typical custom links #actualites #contact etc

The thing is that obviously these links don’t work when you are in the blog section. So to resolve this I put directly the url with the anchor: “http://dev.puremium.com/#actualites” etc

So now the problem is that it put it like “active” It doesn’t make sense…Whatever. Meanwhile I will desactive the hover effect to solve it but if you have a solution please tell me cause I like the hover effect.

Regards

Francky Defosse
    Participant

Also I have another question: Do you have an option on mobile to reduce the menu to the original position (without displaying tabs) when you click on a tab. Thanks

We are really sorry to say that there has no option for mobile to reduce the menu to the original position (without displaying tabs) when you click on a tab.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour