Problem setting up the theme

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Problem setting up the theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    iniyas
    Participant

Hi Team, Hope you are all doing well.

We recently bought the theme and when trying to install it from demo its not working. It looks like the stylesheet is missing. Could you please help us sort this issue

Dear iniyas,

First of all, extract the zip file that you download from the Envato Market. Then you will find out the theme and plugin.

After then please check out the steps from the FoodBook Documentation https://themelooks.net/documentation/plugin/foodbook/

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

iniyas
    Participant

Actually the theme installation is failing because the stylesheet is missing. Could you guide me to resolve this issue asap as we have deadline from our client…

iniyas
    Participant

Actually, I reinstall the theme and activated the theme by uploading the zip folder with the name “foodbooktheme”. After installation, I am getting a notification in the wordpress admin area to install the foodbook plugin. Unfortunately there is no plugin folder within the files we got from Evanto. Also, when checking the demo files, only one is available.

Check the images from the following link

demo
    plugin-installation
    Foodbookzip

Dear iniyas,

Mainly FoodBook is a plugin, not a Theme. We are providing the FoodBook Theme for FREE along with the FoodBook plugin.

In your screenshot, the foodbook zip file is the FoodBook plugin and foodbooktheme is the Free theme that we provided for FREE along with the FoodBook plugin.

Moreover, the foodbooktheme warns to install the foodbook plugin that is foodbook zip file.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour