Problem with checkout form

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Woolea Problem with checkout form

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elisa Colepicolo
    Participant

Hi!

I live in Brazil and payment gateways here ask some specific fields on checkout:
    – CPF (our ID number, format 000.000.000-00),
    – address number
    – neighborhood.

There are some plugins to add this fields on checkform and make them valid for the gateways, like “Brazilian Market Plugin”. However, this new fields just don’t fit on woolea design – they stay out of line [in the end of the form] and out of design [woolea form design is a line and new fields appears in boxes].

I tried to add another plugin do adjust all checkout form (“Checkout Field Editor plugin”) but on control panel list it appears right, but on website page it still appears out of order and design. I believe there is a conflict from “Brazilian Market plugin” and Woolea Theme, since other users of this plugin told on facebook’s woocommerce forum that this plugins works fine with other themes [like Flatsome or Ocean WP].

“Brazilian Market plugin” helps with CPF validation and I would like to use it, but it’s not essential. I just need these specific field become part of the checkout form and the gateway plugins (“Paypal”, “PagSeguro”, etc) accept this information.

Could you please help me to make this plugin complatible with woolea theme, please? Or, at least, help me to add this required fields on checkout form using “Checkout Field Editor” or another checkout editor plugin, please?

Thanx.

Elisa Colepicolo
    Participant

Hi Elisa,

We are sorry to say that it’s all about the plugin issue as the fields and styles come from the plugin and your request is not covering the item support. You could check out here https://themeforest.net/item/woolea-minimal-woocommerce-theme/25743000/support

However, you could use the custom CSS below to fix the issue.

.woocommerce-checkout input {
        border: none;
        border-bottom: 1px solid #999999;
        height: 40px;
        max-width: 100%;
    }

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Elisa Colepicolo
    Participant

Thanks!!! This solved the design problem. 🙂

But I still can’t change the order of the fields. It’s look like “blocked”. I’m using “Checkout Fields Editor plugin” but it just don’t save the order – although the fields appears like I ordered them on control panel, this changes does’t appears online.

Do you know why is this happening?
    Does you have a code like you gave me before that can set priority to fields, please?

Best regards!

how the fiels are ordered on control panel

how the form appears onlne

the edtior box of chekout field editor plugin

Hi Elisa,

We are sorry to say that we have no idea about the issue and we are unable to assist you on the issue as it’s not covering our item support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour