problem with testimonial slider

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home EcoHosting WordPress Theme problem with testimonial slider

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

there are some overlapping issues with the testimonial slider. I can PM you the site, but see attached screenshot

testimonial

Also the boxes for testimonial images there should be an option to just turn those off if there aren’t any images set.

how do we positing website, name and the text a lot better?

let me know

Thanks

Hi John,

Please use the Avatar Icon/Person Placeholder if you don’t have a real photo of your client to fix the issue.

However, we have listed this in our theme update list to improve the option.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

John
    Participant

thanks however even with photos the slider still overlaps onto the text of the post – the name/website.

also this wont change the fact that the name and website show up side by side without any space between them?

Please provide your website URL to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

John
    Participant

please let me know how to give you the link privately

Please provide your website URL using our Envato Market (themeforest) profile contact form https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/gkmr2r ) including this support topic link as a reference.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

– About the header issue, it’s can be a confliction of 3rd party plugin. In this issue, deactivate 3rd party plugins except the theme recommended plugin.

– About the testimonial slider, it’s all about the text length issue. Please use similar length text to fix the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

John
    Participant

but the testimonials slider works fine on its own page, suggesting setting a different text limit means you have an issue with the plugin itself, it should be able to handle that. but it works fine on the interior page it suggests something wrong on the homepage.

John

We have used a 3rd party script for the testimonial slider and the script works on that way. It always gets the height from the large texts.

We have seen that you have some reviews in your testimonials page and have some similar length texts. Please use those in the slider to fix the issue.

Moreover, please provide the page URL where the testimonials slider works fine to review to get an idea.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

John
    Participant

i see now the issue was there on the other page, it just looked better because it was your demo. I ended up going with another plugin for testimonials. you might want to improve that its a silly layout and restriction really.

We have listed this in our theme update list. We will try to improve this in our future update of the theme.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour