Problem with thermal printer and order

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home WooPrintInvoice Problem with thermal printer and order

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Renato
    Participant

I purchased the plugin a while ago but, it doesn’t display all the order information to be printed with the restaurant thermal printer

Renato
    Participant

Dear Renato,

Please let us know, are you using any 3rd party plugin that added information to the Woocommerce order? If yes, then you need to make it compatible with WooPrintInvoice. Because WooPrintInvoice only supports Woocommerce default order information. Moreover, each 3rd party plugin has its own functions to show their information to the Woocommerce order. Hence, it needs to make it compatible with WooPrintInvoice to print their information.

If you need a customization service based on your needs and requirements then please send a message using our Envato Market (codecanyon) profile contact form to click here https://codecanyon.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) with your requirements with details to get a quote.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Renato
    Participant

Yes, this plugin: WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options and PI WooCommerce order date time and type PRO.
    “WooPrintInvoice only supports Woocommerce default order information”, this isn’t indicated on the site, at this point it is not useful to me. How can I ask for a refund at this point?

Dear Renato,

No invoice printing plugin will print those 3rd party plugins without customizing the plugin to make it compatible.

Moreover, there is nothing in our hands about a refund. Please try to contact where from you bought it.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

YOGESH BANSAL
    Participant

Hello Sir,
    I have puchased your wooprinting software. But they not activate in wordpress. I have enter The licence Key But They not activate And show (Print Manager for WooCommerce: Due to an unexpected error the database table was not created.) Kindly Please help me as soon as possible.
    Thank You

Hello Yogesh,

Could you please provide a screenshot of the issue to assist?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

YOGESH BANSAL
    Participant

Hello Sir,
    I have puchased your wooprinting software. But they not activate in wordpress. I have enter The licence Key But They not activate And show (Print Manager for WooCommerce: Due to an unexpected error the database table was not created.) Kindly Please help me as soon as possible.
    I have attach a video link.
    Please check and reply as soon as possible
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wfcV4PnbvMO2dnxXNvO4IPuWPXWDQM7I/view?usp=sharing
    Thank You

Hello Yogesh,

Your provided links link is not working for the permission issue.

Moreover, please try to reinstall a fresh WordPress and activate the license.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with thermal printer and order’ is closed to new replies.