Problems on the template.

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home HostWHMCS HTML Template Problems on the template.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello, dear!
    When the ABP adblock is on, the template header on the home, and the hostings pages disappear..
    I don’t know how to make the subscription forum functional..i need help.
    The Tawk.to code only responded after a day i modified the code…even if i deleted the code it didn’t get deleted. Now it updated and works..fine.
    Hope to get an answer soon.
    Blessed day!

Also, the search bar from the 404 does not work…how can I make it work too?

Hi Filip,

If the ABP Adblock conflict with the template, then please stop using the ABP Adblock. This is because, there has no solution available for the issue.

Moreover, please check out the provided documentation FAQ to make the Mailchimp subscription form working. In this issue, you just need to change the action URL with your own Mailchimp subscription form action URL. Please check out the video tutorial here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc_83lnY0CQ

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

…If the clients are using adblock?…it’s not ok.

We are really sorry to say that, we are unable to provide support for a browser extension.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

And what about the search bar in the 404 error page?
    How do i get it working?

Please Note: this is just a static HTML template. So, the search function will not work until you will convert the template with the PHP or WordPress.

Moreover, we have provided the 404 page & blog pages to show only the design, how the designs will look like.

In this issue, you could buy the WordPress version of the HostWHMCS https://themeforest.net/item/hostwhmcs-responsive-hosting-and-whmcs-wordpress-theme/19204695

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

So…the header is not working with adblock, and the searchbox is not working.. great. ok. thank you for your time.

Where do I find the contact Map API to place?

Please follow the steps below.

1. Open contact.html file.
    2. Find the comment Google Map API
    3. Update the ‘API Key’ with your own api key. (Here is a guide about How To Get A Key plus a Video Tutorial)

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

What updates were released today? (What’s new)

You will get all of the updates & changelog list in the “documentation/changelog” (folder).

However, here is the update list below.
    *. WHMCS template updated to be compatible with latest “WHMCS Version 7.4.1”

Please check out the changelog-2.5.txt in the changelog folder to get the full changelog.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour