Problems with SASS

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home BizCons Problems with SASS

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JOao Nivaldo
    Participant

Hi, I bought this fantastic theme from you and I have a problem compiling a SASS module from it.
    The module in question is “_1-offcanvas.sass”. This is presenting the following error when people to npm convert it to CSS.

ERROR in ./resources/template/bizcons_main_files_v1.0/html_template/assets/sass/1-components/_0-components-dir.sass (./node_modules/css-loader??ref–8-2!./node_modules/ postcss-loader / src ?? postcss0! ./ node_modules / resolve-url-loader ?? ref – 8-4! ./ node_modules / sass-load
    er / dist / cjs.js ?? ref – 8-5! ./ resources / template / bizcons_main_files_v1.0 / html_template / assets / sass / 1-components / _0-components-dir.sass)
    Module build failed (from ./node_modules/sass-loader/dist/cjs.js):

+ ml
       ^
          Undefined mixin.
       ╷
    93 │ ┌ + ml
    94 └ └ display: none
       ╵
      resources \ template \ bizcons_main_files_v1.0 \ html_template \ assets \ sass \ 1-components \ _1-offcanvas.sass 93: 5

Can you ask me to solve this error?

thank you

Hi Joao,

You can not compile a single module. In this issue, you need to compile the full sass folder.
    http://prntscr.com/qkom5u

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour
X

Important Notice! Attention Please.

We will be on the Eid Vacation from 31 July 2020 and won't be able to respond to support questions and email queries until 08 August 2020.