Products without picture

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Products without picture

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pontus
    Participant

Is there a way to have products without pictures and still have the layout to look good? Now when I remove the product picture the layout is not looking good.

Many small restaurants do not have pictures of their food. Especially if their menu changes often. So, this would be a great feature to have.

Also, is it possible to have 2 column list view?

Thanks!

Dear Pontus,

Could you please provide your website URL to check the “layout is not looking good” issue?

Moreover, there is no pre-built option to have 2 column list view.

If you are looking for some customization then you could contact here https://www.themelooks.com/contact/ to get a quote.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Pontus
    Participant

Thanks for your reply!

Here is a link to my test site where you can see the issue:

Product List View

Also here with the grid view:

Hem

I removed the featured image from the product. Couldn’t find if there is more setting that needs to be adjusted.

Dear Pontus,

You could use this custom CSS below for the list style and there is no way to hide product images for Grid style.

.fb_product_list .fb_col_lg_4 {
    display: none;
    }

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Mario León
    Participant

Hi!

i add this code in css but i can’t see in list mode, only see grid mode without image.

Can you help me please?

Dear Mario,

We are sorry to say that we didn’t understand your issue because the CSS is for list style. Please provide your website URL to review the issue.

Moreover, please create your own topic instead of posting a reply to someone else created posts. Because the post creator can feel bothered for getting unexpected notifications of every reply of his/her created post.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour