Redirecting footer email to WHMCS

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home BNSCloud HTML Template Redirecting footer email to WHMCS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Balkwill
    Participant

Hi,

I have been trying to redirect the “Send” button to another url but cannot seem to figure it out. I can’t seem to find the part that it redirects to the “sent” page.

With WHMCS on the contact page you can preadd the name/subject/message/email with “&” so the following:
    mysite.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2&name=myname&[email protected]&subject=subject&message=message
    will fill in the name section with “myname” the email section with “[email protected]” and so on.

What I’d like to do is to redirect the footer email form to that url with the information (if possible). If you can take the name/email/message from the footer and add it to the url that would be even better since it will refill what they have already done.

Any help is appreciated πŸ™‚

Thanks,
    Nathan

Hi Nathan,

We are really sorry to say that it’s not possible to redirect the β€œSend” button to another URL. Because it’s a form and it’s working with PHPMailer only, nothing else.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nathan Balkwill
    Participant

Hi,

How can I change the form to redirect it? Or remove it and just have it as a button to redirect?

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

As we mentioned it’s not possible to redirect. Also, it’s not possible to have the button only and removing the form. If you want to remove the form you have to remove the button too.

In this issue, you could hire someone else expert to customize the template based on your needs and requirements.

Moreover, please learn more about our support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://www.themelooks.com/support/support-policy/

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour