Redux Framework Problems

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme Redux Framework Problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Malcolm D Mayo
    Participant

Hello, I recently purchased the theme “CVIT | Multipurpose Personal Portfolio / vCard / CV / Resume WordPress Theme” and after installing the plugins then I started to add my content to it but I keep getting these error messages in the CVIT Options:

Redux Framework Notice: There are references to the Redux Framework support site in your config’s admin_bar_links argument. This is sample data. Please change or remove this data before shipping your product.

Dismiss this notice.
    Redux Framework Notice: There are references to the Redux Framework support site in your config’s share_icons argument. This is sample data. Please change or remove this data before shipping your product.

Please help me resolve this, Thank you!

Hi Malcolm,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please provide us some screenshot of your issue to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Malcolm D Mayo
    Participant

Please follow the steps below to fix the issue.

1. Please make sure you have the latest version of WordPress and update your server PHP version to minimum 5.6.25 or newer.
    2. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database
    3. Then install the theme (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    4. Then install all of the required plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    5. Then active all of the installed plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    6. Then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour