REFUND – BILLING PAGE

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CloudServer HTML Template REFUND – BILLING PAGE

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ahsan Syed
    Participant

Greetings,

I was under the impression that the HTML Template included the Billing Page in html format and domain search tool. I do not use whmcs. So If you can provide WHMCS Pages in html it will be very helpful. Otherwise please issue a refund as I purchased it hoping it included all the pages as was highlighted in the demo. But the demo connects the billing to the billing server of yours its not in html.

I really need the HTML FILES for the billing and rest. Otherwise please issue a refund.

Hi Ahsan,

WHMCS is a Client Management, Billing & Support System for Web Hosts. So, it’s not possible to provide the system in HTML.

Please learn more about HHMCS from here https://www.whmcs.com/

Moreover, we are really sorry to say that, there is nothing in our hands about refund.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Ahsan Syed
    Participant

So what can I do? It’s a waste of money if I can not use the template. I know about WHMCS. I just don’t want to use it. I bought your design because of the name HTML. I don’t mind having a static billing page. So please try to provide that.

We are really sorry to say that, there is nothing in our hands to do. This is because, WHMCS is not our product. We are just using their default template (that they provide with their system) & customizing the template header, footer & color based on our HTML template.

Moreover, this is our item full name “CloudServer | Responsive HTML5 Technology, Web Hosting and WHMCS Template”, also we have clearly described everything about our item & item includes in the item details page.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour