Save Function

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home VirtuSky WordPress Theme Save Function

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    James Fouracre
    Participant

Hi There,

In the back end editor when I make a change to my site and click save changes, it doesn’t work, the box stays there and wont save, clicking close works, but doesn’t update the changes.

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, after making a change in the back end editor and click save changes, you have to update the page to keep the changes. Please check out the screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/hdadgu

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

James Fouracre
    Participant

Yes, but save changes won’t work, the button physically does nothing. so updating doesn’t work either.

Using visual composer knocks my pages out, but saving does work there.

We have double checked everything, there is no issue found with our theme like you have described.

Please provide us some screenshot/video with details of your issue. Also, provide us your website URL, your server PHP version & WordPress version.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

James Fouracre
    Participant

Hi,

our website is experttech.uk
    php version = 7

you make a change to the website – (the information changes) hit save changes and the box stays there, you click close then update and it doesn’t keep the change. Using wordpress 4.9.

We have seen that, you have customized/changed everything on your website. That means, everything is working perfectly. That’s why, we are unable to understand your issue. So, please provide us some screenshot/video with details of your issue. Also, specify the section name that is not working from your side.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

James Fouracre
    Participant

Hi,

It’s all sections. Can you please login as it’s easier to see….

Please provide your wp-admin access using our Envato Market (themeforest) profile contact form https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/gkmr2r ) including this support topic URL/link as reference to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have reviewed the issue on your website dashboard. The issue raised because the Visual Composer conflict with the latest WordPress version 4.9.

We will update the theme shortly to fix the issue. Please wait for the update. You will get notified via email when the theme update will available.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

James Fouracre
    Participant

Thanks, I thought there was. I have a work around, if you use google chrome it works.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour