Sequential order number

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Restrofood Sequential order number

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Viet Tung, Tran
    Participant

Hello,
    in Germany and also in some other countries in europe, the tax law require online shop to generate Sequential order number and Sequential invoice number, the order number should have date prefix/subfix and can be reset by day, month, quartal or year, like this:

By mothn: 11.2022-*****1 – 11.2022-******n | 12.2022-*****1 – 12.2022-*****n
    By quartal: Quartal1.2022-*****1 – Quartal1.2022-******n | Quartal2.2022-*****1 – Quartal2.2022-*****n
    By year: 2022-*****1 – 2022-******n | 2023–*****1 – 2023–*****n

Usually I can solve this problem easily using a snippet or with some plugins like:
    – Sequential Order Numbers for WooCommerce – SkyVerge

Sequential Order Numbers for WooCommerce

– Sequential Order Number for WooCommerce – WebToffee

Sequential Order Number for WooCommerce

– YITH WooCommerce Sequential Order Number
    https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-sequential-order-number/

But Restrofood does not work with any of these solutions, it only reconizes the original order numer ID. It is great if restrofood can implement in the very near updates its own solution or at least compatible with a plugin which resolve this problem.

Without a solution for this I can not deliver a working site to my clients, otherwise my clients will face penalty by the tax office and have to pay very high tax investigation.

Hello,

We will add this to our roadmap.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour