Service Page Sidebar doesn’t switch

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Hoskia Service Page Sidebar doesn’t switch

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kate
    Participant

Hello,
    The service page slider doesn’t switch on a block with information about the service. It’s stuck even if I click on tab name I can’t see the correct description of it. We haven’t changed anything on a code, only content.

How can we fix it?
    Thank you!

Hello Kate,

We didn’t find your purchase information for this item because you have registered with a customization service’s order id.

Please send your purchase code using our Envato Market (themeforest) profile contact form https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) including this support topic link as a reference to verify your purchase to get assistance on the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hello Kate,

Please let us know the version of WordPress, Hoskia theme, and Hoskia Core plugin you are using.

Also, provide your website URL to review the issue.

Moreover, please extend your support period to get further assistance on your query. Because your FREE support period was expired on 06/08/2021.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Kate
    Participant

Hello,

How can I extend the support service? Could you give me a link for payment, please? I couldn’t find it anywhere. Thank you!

Hello Kate,

Please contact Envato Market Support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hello Kate,

We got confirmation of your support extension.

Please provide your website URL and a screenshot of the issue to review the issue to assist.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour