Setup "Subscribe to get my newsletter"

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme Setup "Subscribe to get my newsletter"

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Febria
    Participant

Hi,

I got my mailchimp API Key and I put it on “CVIT Options” on my website. How do I know that it works?

1) How to setup the “Subscribe to get my newsletter”?
    2) I tried to test it myself, I put my other email addresses to subscribe to my web, however, the email that I put on the subscribe field was nowhere to be found,
    3) How can I see my subscriber?

Cheers,
    febrialazuardi.com

Hi Febria,

In this issue, you need to use your own mailchimp API and list id here http://prntscr.com/l3trmt

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Febria
    Participant

Yes, I already did that. However, how should I know that someone subscribed to my website?

Where can I see the subscriber mailing list?

Regards,

You will see the subscriber mailing list in your MailChimp account.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Febria
    Participant

Hi,

I did not see the subscriber on my mailchimp account even though I already put my API keys and List codes on CVIT option.

Please See this video: https://youtu.be/YJ2aLExj7tY

Hi Febria,

We are investigating the issues. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Febria
    Participant

ok, I will patiently wait.

Just to let you guys know, the MailChimp recorded the API calls, but none have been recorded on my list.

see the image: https://febrialazuardi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Screen-Shot-2018-10-11-at-11.42.55-pm.png

Hi Febria,

We found out the issue. We will fix the issue ASAP and provide an update of the theme on Envato Market (ThemeForest).

You will get notified via email when the theme update will available for download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Febria
    Participant

Ok. Thank you

Agim Mehmeti
    Participant

Same issue on hostWHMCS theme purchased from themeforest.com

Hi Agim,

We are investigating the issues. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Moreover, if needed we will provide an update of the theme on Envato Market (ThemeForest). Then, you will get notified via email when the theme update will available for download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

The issue has been fixed and updated the theme on Envato Market (ThemeForest).

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Agim Mehmeti
    Participant

it didnt fix it for me

Hi Agim,

You need to remove and reinstall the cvit Theme and cvit-core Plugin to get the updates.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour