I’ve just recently purchased this theme and as excited and happy I was while prior to purchasing it! Seems it was very short lived. After having read all the support queries of other users – I’m left to spend countless hours running back and forth, doing several attempts of reinstallation only to be back at square one. There isn’t even a proper documentation on such an expensive theme, I wonder why? Onto not all but some of my issues currently;
1) Just like some other user on one of the post, despite changing the main theme colour under Cosolu Panel option; The Counter part where it says happy customers xxxx , projects xxxx where xxx is the number – I’m sure you know what Im trying to say. There is no way to change that from default orange colour no matter where you look at? So is the colour of the font un changeable?
2) WPBakery Plugin is unable to be updated as the author has not pushed the license on their end. Its very clear that the Plugin was bundled as a part of this time, regardless of the branding change from Visual Composer.
3) Under Cosolu Panel options, it only shows you Logo Dimensions, but does not actually let you change those? Hows that?
This are few I’ve spend the better part of the day breaking my head through. Would be more than happy to continue using this theme as my livelihood and job depends on this mate, if you can provide your support and assistance on this matter as early as possible. I’m sure as an author this might be known issues for you.
Based on the theme documentation there has everything you need to install the theme, import the demo data and customize the theme. Also, linked up video tutorials to customize the theme. Please let us know why you think the documentation is not proper documentation?
1) First of all, our theme is fully customizable. Moreover, no multipurpose theme with huge options has not fully controlled by just the theme options and it’s not possible too. That’s why every shortcode has own options to customize. Please check out the screenshot to change the color of the section http://prntscr.com/mvflwzhttp://prntscr.com/mvfmcc
2) The WPBakery Plugin is a bundle plugin with the theme and every theme author provide this plugin like this because it’s a premium plugin. If you have own license then you could update the plugin with your own. Otherwise, you need to wait for our update.
3) Please try to use a big logo, then use the logo documentation to understand it’s work.
ThemeLooks Support Team
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
We are Pro in giving out-of-the-box User Experience and Web Development Solutions. We’re a team of professionals designing and developing the most exclusive themes and website templates. We understand small business and startups because we are one.
At ThemeLooks, it is all about pushing the creative boundaries.