several issues

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme several issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lukas Kasten
    Participant

Hi there,

I have several issues and it would be great if you could help me

1. If I want to activate the Envato Market plugin, it says that no plugin data exists, although I have installed it correctly

2. You say that civic core plugin needs to be updated for version 1.3 of the theme, but the plugin data that comes with the civic update is still version 1.0. So I was wondering where to retrieve the update for the civic core plugin

3. I was wondering whether it would be possible in future versions of the theme to use sections multiple times on one and the same website, for instance I would like to use tow different versions/designs of the flat content section directly below the header section and at the bottom of the webpage.

4. I was wondering if you could provide more flexibility for the design of the flat content section. For instance, it would be perfect if I could design the flat content section using the PageBuilder Plugin by SiteOrigin, or any similar plugin.

Thanks so much for your great support, and best regards,
    Lukas

Hi There,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1. Please provide us some screenshot for the issue. This is because, there is no problem from our side. We have double checked again.

2. We are sorry to say that we forgot to update the version name of the plugin. However, the plugin is updated. So, don’t worry about that. We will update the version name in the next update of the theme.

3. Based on the theme development process, there is no option to use sections multiple times in a page. However, we are trying to overcome the issue.

4. We are really sorry to say that, it’s not possible to provide support a PageBuilder in a section at this moment. This is because, it’s only possible if we rebuild the theme from the beginning.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour