Show price on order form

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home HostWHMCS HTML Template Show price on order form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Enefiok Ekwo
    Participant

Hello, I am using the orderform template for hostWHMCS and the price of my packages are not showing

Hi There,

Could you please provide us your website URL to review the issue?

Moreover, you could follow the video tutorials here to fix the issue: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfpgUwyOgC7C4wwPhB7jEqSp_esXB31Jb

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Enefiok Ekwo
    Participant

Here is the url: https://www.ecube-hosting.com/cart.php
    I have set the prices for my products in WHMCS but it is not showing on the orderform.

Hi There,

We have seen your website and we saw you fully customized the template with your own, also customized the orderform too. We think, you did something in a wrong way.

In this issue, we are unable to help you.

This is because, our template’s orderform doesn’t have any problem like this.

In this issue, you could use and test any of the WHMCS default orderform.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Enefiok Ekwo
    Participant

Actually, I haven’t customized hostwhmcs_boxes. I simply copied it into the templates/orderform folder as instructed in the readme txt file. I only customized header.tpl and footer.tpl

Enefiok Ekwo
    Participant

looking at the products.tpl in hostwhmcs_boxes folder I see this section of the code:
    <div class=”fields-container”>
    {foreach from=$products item=product}
    <div class=”field-row clearfix”>
    <div class=”col-xs-12″>
    <label class=”radio-inline product-radio”><input type=”radio” name=”pid” id=”pid{$product.pid}” value=”{if $product.bid}b{$product.bid}{else}{$product.pid}{/if}”{if $product.qty eq “0”} disabled{/if} /> {$product.name} {if $product.qty!=””}({$product.qty} {$LANG.orderavailable}){/if}{if $product.description} – {$product.description}{/if}</label>
    </div>
    </div>
    {/foreach}
    </div>

You are not outputting the price of the product. What is the code to output the price? example $5/month

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour