Slider all of a sudden quit working.

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home BizLinks WordPress Theme Slider all of a sudden quit working.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kristen Berryhill
    Participant

My site is located at pinnacle.server303.com. All of a sudden the slider quit working. I’ve tried adding a new slide to see if it would reconnect but nothing seems to work. Please advise. I need this site to go live in two weeks.

Also please note my other tickets for Testimonies not working and reordering items.

Have a great weekend. Thanks!

Hi Kristen,

Please let us know your hosting server PHP version. Also, let us inform when the slider stopped working?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Kristen Berryhill
    Participant

The slider was working well until Friday afternoon. PHP Version 7.2.10

In this issue, please disable 3rd party plugins, because most issues are caused by a plugin conflict.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Kristen Berryhill
    Participant

I only had one other plugin and it is currently disabled. But I do need this to work with the Feed them Social app.

In this issue, you could use another related plugin which will not conflict with the theme.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Kristen Berryhill
    Participant

I have the slider working again. But now it appears I can only have one video slide. Is there away to have more than one? And is there a way to upload video instead of calling the files from youtube?

In this issue, you could create another slider from here http://prntscr.com/lgkbbt

Moreover, there has no option to upload a video instead of calling the files from youtube for the slider. We have built the system to reduce the website load.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour