Slider – Mobile version failure

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme Slider – Mobile version failure

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joel Arellanes
    Participant

I have a problem, the slider image is not seen in the mobile version, it looks in very large image size.

Also, it is also the same problem with all the images in Paralex.

How do I solve it?

Thanks for the help.

Hi Joel,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, it’s normal that the slider images and other parallax images will not show fully in small devices like as a large device with the full background image. This is because, all of the images are background images. When you are browsing your website with a small device, then your website section’s content will show responsively below each other and the section background image will be large based the content. It’s called responsiveness.

If the section shows in the small device fully like as a large device with the full background image, then the section content will show too small (not readable) and no one able to read the text.

Moreover, it’s not acceptable nowadays.

Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Joel Arellanes
    Participant

All of the above I know, but when I install the Demo the background image in Paralex worked perfectly in the phone, and adapted to the size and text, when I replaced it with my own image, it also worked very well and adapted to the size of the Device, but when I finish editing my information, on the mobil the image looks extremely large and large pixel “ugly” I’ve tried everything, download resolution, small file, different formats and it does not work. And also now does not work with the image that brings the Demo. I think there is some configuration that you could tell me or help.

Please provide us your website URL to review the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Joel Arellanes
    Participant

How to send this information in private message?

You could send the information with this support topic link as reference through our Envato Market profile contact form, here https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact to review the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi Joel,

We have double checked your website in the small devices, but we have not found any issue like you have described.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour