Slider Problems

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost WordPress Theme Slider Problems

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Esau
    Participant

Hi, i cannot remove from de left side bottom and top there is a little bit of background color and ive tried with every image because i think could be the size of the img but it seems it wasnt, and also i want to ask you how to choose between the slider separator to be tilted or normal, thank you for your time guys, love your theme.

Esau
    Participant

Slider

Hi Esau,

It’s all about Header Menu Background. In this issue, you just need to use Header Menu Background “Transparent”. Please check out the screenshot as a reference http://prntscr.com/l2sb77

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Esau
    Participant

Hi, i realize its the background color slider as you can see ive change it to yellow, there is a way i could remove this background?

Esau
    Participant

If i zoom out you can see the problem a lot more

Esau
    Participant

UPDATE: I realize that bg-color its glitchy, you can change it with header menu background and also with slider background, i’ve been trying to do as you said checking transparent on the header menu background but is not doing anything and also thats not a solution because what if i dont want to be transparent in some sections, can you guys help me with this issue?

Issue #1 – The background color on the slider place its leaking as you can see.

Issue #2 – The transparent option its not doing anything also.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Esau.

Hi Esau,

We are investigating the issues. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Esau
    Participant

I solved the issue in the editor theme with code, i think its because the responsive settings, but for other people it still might be an issue, thank you for your response.

Please provide us your website URL to review.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour