Slideshow location changes when zooned-in and out

• Home
  • Topics
  • Slideshow location changes when zooned-in and out
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home OrDomain HTML Template Slideshow location changes when zooned-in and out

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Homayounfar Yazdani
    Participant

Hi there

I have installed whmcs and the theme.

when I zoom-in a few steps (using ctrl +) and zoom-out (using ctrl -) the slideshow disappears from its place and, the page width increases and the slideshow appears in the right side of the page.

Refreshiing the page returns the slideshow to its place and if zoomed-in and out again the issue happens.

Note: I use Microsoft edge on my laptop and have the same on IE too.

I think the slide show responsive code or wrapper should be touched.

Regards,

Hi Homayounfar,

Ours Template is full (100%) responsive. In this issue, our suggestion will be that, please don’t try to check the responsiveness of our template like that wrong way. Please use different device to check the responsiveness of our template.

Note: If you try to check the responsiveness of a website template with a browser, then you have to Refresh the browser.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Homayounfar Yazdani
    Participant

Hi there

🙂 I am not trying to check the responsiveness of the theme like that.

instead of ignoring the theme issue, why don’t you give it a try by yourself?

zoom-in the page upto 400% or more and then zoom-out back to 100% and in one or two tests you will see that the slideshow is not in its place!

all page elements are fine and only the slideshow has this problem.

as I said before, the slideshow wrapper div needs to be touched to keep it in the whole page frame.

Important: this is Important issue because people may need to zoom-in and out to read the texts easier. You can’t ask me people not to zoom a webpage!

please bee kind, cool and resolve this issue to help improving your own product and your customers.

you may also give me your skype id on email and I will share screen and show you the issue.

Regards,

Hi There,

We understood that you have said.

We will try to fix this issue on our next update.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Homayounfar Yazdani
    Participant

Hello

Thank you…

1 – when will your next update be released?
    2 – is it possible to fix this issue faster since its an easy job for you designers.
    3 – I asked you before: I need to have right-to-left slider like what I had seen in your demo version last month.
    what I have to do please?

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour