SociFly Multipurpose and bootstrap datepicker 3

• Home
  • Topics
  • SociFly Multipurpose and bootstrap datepicker 3
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home SociFly HTML Template SociFly Multipurpose and bootstrap datepicker 3

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    emanuele asci
    Participant

I’ve bought SociFly Multipurpose Social Network HTML5 Template, I notice that the bootstrap datepicker 3 don’t work, why? Exist a way in order to do to work fine it? Can you give me another datepicker that work with your theme?
    thanks

Hi Emanuele,

Could you please provide us a screenshot, are you talking about for which datepicker?

Also, please refer us the page.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

emanuele asci
    Participant

the screenshot not help you, because the error is on style.css, in fact when I click on input html I don’t see the calendar, the calendar’s shown if I remove the file style.css

thanks

emanuele asci
    Participant

Hi Emanuele,

We are really sorry to say that, we are unable to assist you for a 3rd party plugin that is not included in our item. In this issue, you need to hire someone else to customize the template for you based on your needs.

Please check out below our item Support includes:
    – Answering technical questions about item’s features
    – Assistance with reported bugs and issues
    – Help with included 3rd party assets

Moreover, please learn more our support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://www.themelooks.com/support/support-policy/ before post a topic or ask a question.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

emanuele asci
    Participant

ok, it’s right, but your template have a datepicker? a calendar? a text input date?
    if no, how do I use a input form without that component?
    thanks

Please Note: our template is all about those components that included in our template based on the template UI.

If you need more components based on your needs, then you have to customize the template with your own or you need to hire someone else to customize the template based on your needs.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

emanuele asci
    Participant

Not, I don’t understand, sorry.
    The datepicker is the base of any templates, so the next time, when I have to buy a templates from you I must see “every” components offered before to buy…
    other provider offers more components

thanks for the reply

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour