Some bugs I found Including steps to recreate

• Home
  • Topics
  • Some bugs I found Including steps to recreate
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Restrofood Some bugs I found Including steps to recreate

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    samim nouri
    Participant

Hello

I am busy setting your plugin up for my website and found some bugs.

1: Animations when adding product to cart not working like demo site (There is no animation at all)

2. On mobile view (ios) the cart is always showing a subtotal price of $500. Even if there is no product inside the cart.

Product List View Style 3

Screenshot for bug 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsfflg6c4xcpz7p/Foto%2022-06-2022%2021%2044%2021.jpg?dl=0

samim nouri
    Participant

Note for bug 2: The bug is only occuring when mini cart is “beside products”

Hello,

1. Your product has no image. Hence, the animation does not work. The animation totally depends on the image. If you check out the demo again you will understand it better.

2. We have checked it but we didn’t find the issue. Also, didn’t understand this “Note for bug 2: The bug is only occuring when mini cart is “beside products”” Could you please explain in detail this issue?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

samim nouri
    Participant

“2. We have checked it but we didn’t find the issue. Also, didn’t understand this “Note for bug 2: The bug is only occuring when mini cart is “beside products”” Could you please explain in detail this issue?”

As you can see in screenshot, I have 0 products in cart but there is still an amount of 500 dollar.

If you need more information please let me know

samim nouri
    Participant

I already see in the changelog of update that it is fixed.
    Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Some bugs I found Including steps to recreate’ is closed to new replies.