Some bugs

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Some bugs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jame Mecky
    Participant

1. Special characters don’t work properly. In image you can see same sentence with and without special characters.
    2. prices don’t work probperly. Like 5.30 + 1.30 will not show as 6.60..

These are very importants things to run cafe and use your plugin. There is also some small things but thats nothing big. Please fix these things ASAP.

bugs

Hi Jame,

Thanks for informing us about the issue. We already fixed the issue of the Special character.

We will fix the price issue ASAP and provide an update on Codecanyon. You will get notified via email when the plugin update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Jame Mecky
    Participant

Thanks for fast response time and bugfix with special characters.
    But with price still same issue.. I deleted plugin and installed new one.
    It’s works with single number but with decimal not working.

error

Also great feature will be shop working time. That customer can order only in kitchen working time. But this is only suggestion. It’s great system for food ordering online and with more options it will be best one in market. So good job and in coding bugs it’s normal 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Jame Mecky.

Hi Jame,

Could you please provide your website URL to review the issue? Because it’s working on our side.

Moreover, thanks for your suggestion. We have listed this in our plugin update list.

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://codecanyon.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Jame Mecky
    Participant

Maybe it’s because wmpl plugin. Website is under construction and you need to log in to view it. How can I send private info with access info?

Hi Jame,

Please provide your wp-admin (URL, Username & Password) access using our Envato Market (Codecanyon) profile contact form https://codecanyon.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/gkmr2r ) including this support topic link as a reference to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Jame Mecky
    Participant

err1

So here will be all bugs. In first image you can see that module don’t calculate properly numbers. We found in code that JS don’t understand decimal numbers. One bug is that if customer want 2 or more products then total don’t show price for amount and extra items also don’t count with product count. Like feature also would be great make option to choose only one or more extra items. But this in your future feature list.

err2

How you can see in image cart don’t add right price for extra item there is also same problem with decimal numbers. In your demo I didn’t find any price with decimal numbers. So don’t know if they work in your demo site.

err4

err3

In branch manager page process buttons don’t work when order is send to kitchen etc. To see statuss I need to refresh page.

I will send you access to website so you can see whats happen.

Hi Jame,

Decimal price issues have been resolved. Please check out the FoodBook live demo as a reference. We will update the plugin shortly on Codecanyon.

Moreover, you need to refresh the page to see the status when the kitchen manager accepts an order after the branch manager sends an order to cooking. We are sorry to say that it works this way and there is no solution available for this issue at the moment. However, we have listed this in our plugin update list to update this feature.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Jame Mecky
    Participant

Hmm I deleted all files and installed new ones, but prices didn’t work. I will try one more time after update in envato.

Also maybe make some post for features so users can suggest new things. How I sad before this plugin is probably best in market and with future in this section.

Jame Mecky
    Participant

ok it seems that I will edit plugin by my self. You fixed one thing but still extra items don’t go to cart with decimal numbers. Also if you check extra item and then uncheck there is this NAN word in price.. Really I need to be tester to find all bugs. If there is no bugs then put in your demo prices with decimal numbers in extra items and product price so I can check that all works really..

Sure.

A suggestion, please remove/clear your browser cache and server cache before checking the update.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Please check out the first 3 products of the FoodBook live demo as a reference to see the Decimal price.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Jame Mecky
    Participant

Tested on another site and there all works.. Probably I need to clear all what is from plugin..I hope thats ok that I deactivate licence in one site to activate on other to test?

Yes, it’s okay.

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://codecanyon.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

rabbit
    Participant

Glitch with categories.

My display is set to one category and only items from that category are shown, but all the my store categories including the count for each is shown. How do I fix this? Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour