Some issues after buying your plugin

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home PopForms WordPress Plugin Some issues after buying your plugin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marcel Wever
    Blocked

Recently I bought your ‘Popforms’ plugin and I’m fairly pleased with it. There are a few things that don’t seem right:

– When you log into the website, the login button won’t disappear. Which is weird because the user is already logged in and doesn’t need that button anymore. Is it possible that when somebody logs in that the login button automatically will disappear.
    – When a user types a wrong username and presses ‘login’ the website automatically redirects the user to the wp-login.php page. This is not what I hoped when I bought your plugin and is not desirable. Is it possible to change this to an alert with a message?
    – When a user types in an invalid email address on the registration form, the plugin doesn’t recognize this as an invalid email adres and continues with the registration process. Can this be changed?
    – I have trouble uploading my logo on your plugin. It doesn’t seem to work.
    -Some words are spelled wrong and are not proper English, I can change this myself very easily but I just wanted let you know. For example the sentence ‘passowrd not match’ is spelled wrong and is not the correct way of saying it.

I hope you can help me out. I have seen that some of these issues have been questioned before and you promised to include it in your next update. Unfortunately these questions were asked over a year ago. If you cannot give me a firm ‘yes’ or ‘no’ I have to ask for a refund because I can’t use it like how it is now.

My website:
    https://www.pilotjobsearch.net/search-map

Kind regards,

Marcel Wever

Hi Marcel,

Thanks to inform us about those issues.

We have listed those in our plugin update list. We will fix the issues in our next update of the plugin.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour