Some Issues and Enquiries

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home TLCommerce Some Issues and Enquiries

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Salman Rahman
    Participant

Hello Team,

Firstly, I just purchased the theme yesterday. The theme doesn’t seem to have any bugs in the demo site but when I served the site from Xampp reloading the homepage all the time creates issues such as sometimes the contents don’t load and sometimes the contents load. I don’t know what is causing this. This is frustrating.

Another thing that I wanted to modify the .vue files in the themes > tlcommerce . Such as there is a price range comes up when in the multivarient product from minimum to maximum although the price remains same for all the color and all the sizes of the product so it doesn’t look good.

Now another issue related to multivarient product is that the color varient images when uploading more than one image for the page doesn’t upload at once. This is another issue.

I will be testing further before I deploy the site. Otherwise it’s good. And hope that you include a reloaded animation while loading pages.

Hello,

1st Issue, Please provide a screencast to review the issue to assist as we didn’t find any issue on our end.

2nd Issue, We are working on this issues to fix. We will provide an update ASAP.

3rd Issue, Please provide a screencast to review the issue to assist as we didn’t find any issue on our end.

Moreover, we will add a reloaded animation in the future.

Please feel free to contact us if you face any other issues.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Salman Rahman
    Participant

I will send you the necessary screencasts showing the errors I got.

But based on the facts you just told it seems the whole system has lots of bugs and issues and need continuous updates and longer time.

I needed the support immediately to launch my product but in this case the theme lacks in it.

We might need to settle down the refund if needed after the problems are shown to you and if not solved in an urgent basis.

Okay. No Problem.

Salman Rahman
    Participant

Can you please visit this video link? I have shown that the products sometimes loads and sometimes doesn’t.

There are other bugs when editing a product too. Some options such as appear and disappear. It’s problematic for me to work with this theme at these moment and my work to be done immediately.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-YqyoqGdxJ5VRUw70JEnZ1ND6jdPDJJy/view?usp=share_link

If you happen to fix this then I would love to hear from you otherwise please proceed for refund so that I can switch. Thanks for the support.

Hello,

It’s not our script issue.

If you want to install it in localhost, you need to create a virtual host for installing the script.

We clearly mentioned this here https://prnt.sc/ujV3nFHuHBuc

https://document-tlcommerce.themelooks.us/blog/server-requirements-to-activate-the-script

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Salman Rahman
    Participant

I have already tried using the virtual host.

Same issue persists. Soon I will deploy it on live server and you will it by yourself. peace.

Salman Rahman
    Participant

Even after showcasing and mentioning the issues several times the problem doesn’t go away and your developer team can’t provide an update fixing the issues. It’s safer for you to make a refund please don’t waste my time.

Hello,

Your video clearly shows you are not using a virtual host.

Also, we already provided the solutions in our previous reply If you want to install it in localhost, you need to create a virtual host for installing the script.

For your information, more than 15 customers using our script without any issues. Another important piece of information is Envato Quality Team approved this script after checking everything working as it should.

Please provide another screencast with a virtual host with the same issue persists to accept your request.

Moreover, if your request follows Envato Market Refund Rules then you will definitely get a refund.

So, please co-operate.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Salman Rahman
    Participant

Brother,

I have tried again after you mentioned about virtual host. Which was not shown in the earlier video.

Hello,

This issue can not happen if you use this script with a virtual host in localhost because it’s tested by us and Envato Quality Team.

If you are claiming you are still facing the issue please provide another screencast with a virtual host with the same issue persists to accept your request.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Salman Rahman
    Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ArhjtFUoSR4KgITmEciL2XKty2c8byO/view?usp=sharing

NB – I couldn’t change the url of virtual server as the .hosts file was not editable in my PC. So I used the existing one. Which shouldn’t be an issue as per your requirement.

Watch the video till the end, the issue persists and you have killed my valuable time. And moreover, I uploaded this into a live server you can browse tl.bdmint.com but now the script through HTTP 500 error while Importing SQL.

Your valuable assistance is requested and expected. Good luck.

Hello,

We found you are using a cracked version of our script and this issue was raised for modification of our script codes wrongly.

Please provide your cPanel access for this domain “bdmint.com” to check the issue.

Based on Envato Market Refund Rules please cooperate.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Salman Rahman
    Participant

How can I use a cracked version? I downloaded the updated file from codecanyon after purchasing.

Hello,

We are sure you are using a cracked version of our script because we have a licensing system made with Envato API to track the script installation to prevent null but we didn’t get any data from Envato API about your installation.

Please provide your cPanel access for this domain “bdmint.com” to check the script & issue you are facing.

Based on Envato Market Refund Rules please cooperate.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour