Some Issues

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Some Issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rafa
    Participant

Hello, I really like your plugin, although I think there are some features missing that you could add in the next releases. I go to the issues that I found:

1- When a client places an order, the popup notification appears but there is no automatic update in the Order status (the number in the red circle does not change until the page is refreshed).
    2- When the Popup notification appears, there is no associated audible alarm. This feature would be great to get the kitchen manager or branch manager’s attention.
    3- In the branch manager or Admin page when there is a new order and after having refreshed the page (point1) if I click on “New Order” it takes me to an empty list. While if I click on another Order Status like “Cooking Progressing” or “On the Way” the corresponding orders appear.
    4- When an order goes to “Delivery Completed” its status is not updated in the Woocommerce orders section. It keeps showing “In Progress” and not “Completed”. The process is correct when the order is canceled, in this case also in Woocommerce it appears “Canceled”. Can you solve it?

I await a response
    Thank you very much

Dear Rafa,

We have listed these in our plugin update list to fix those issues in our next update of the plugin.

You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Rafa
    Participant

Hi,

Do you have an approximate date of the update?

Dear Rafa,

We will try to provide the next update within the next week.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Rafa
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not satisfied with your prodcut. I want back my money. Tell me how can i obtanin a refund.

Thanks.

Dear Rafa,

We have fixed the No. 2 & 4 issues and we are working on the other issues that we will update soon.

Could you please let us know why you are not satisfied with our prodcut?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour