Some more issues

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Some more issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dennis Rego
    Participant

Hello. I am having a few issues that are creating confusion for both my client and their customers.
    1. The order information for the kitchen manager/branch manager does not show quantity. Most customers order more than one thing, and the kitchen has to divide the price to figure out how many the customer ordered. Can that be turned on?
    2. Even though I have disabled delivery (because my client is pick up only), there is no option to hide or change the word “Delivery” anywhere. It is causing confusion because many customers believe they are getting delivery. How can I change/remove that?
    3. The word “Tracking” is misspelled in the customer dashboard. It looks bad.

Thank you.

Dear Dennis,

1. We have listed this in our plugin update list to add the quantity in the order in our next update of the plugin.

2. In this case, you need to select Pickup Only from the FoodBook Settings to disable delivery https://prnt.sc/vn9tvz

3. We have listed this in our plugin update list to fix the spelling in our next update of the plugin.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Dennis Rego
    Participant

Thank you. i should mention that i had already set the plugin to “Pick up only” before posting here, and it still shows delivery options. I will look forward to your next update.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour