Some problems I need solutions

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme Some problems I need solutions

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Çağlar DİNÇ
    Participant

Hi

I would like to use slider header. But on the button link, my youtube link doesn’t open in new tab. Can you help me with this?

Also on the slider version of the header, I cant change the overlay color or opacity. Parallax version has no problems.

Can I change the colors of the icons on services boxes or any other icons? If not, what size should I use for the Services Image png in pixels?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Çağlar,

We are sorry to say that on those issues you need to hire someone else to customize the theme based on your needs and requirements.

Moreover, we have listed those in our theme update list as a feature request. We will try to add those features in our future update of the theme.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Çağlar DİNÇ
    Participant

so none of the things I listed above can be fixed?

Hi Çağlar,

Those are not an issue of the theme that needs to be fixed. Those are like you need some extra features based on your needs and requirements that are not an included feature of the theme.

That’s why we have listed those in our theme update list as a feature request and will try to add those features in our future update of the theme.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Çağlar DİNÇ
    Participant

you put an opacity color and degree selector on slider but when I try to change it, it doesnt work. and that is not an issue?

If an included feature is not working then it’s must an issue but the feature working perfect. In this issue, you must need to check the checkbox to show overlay that shows in this screenshot https://prnt.sc/qtyi38

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Çağlar DİNÇ
    Participant

Why cant I post links here?

In this issue, you need to use these options shows in the screenshot https://prnt.sc/qubh0o

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Çağlar DİNÇ
    Participant

Hi again. I tried those buttons but didnt worked.

These are my settings. With this setting, my overlay color should be a little black, not white right?

Also, I’ve put 2 sliders on there, but only second video autoplays. First one doesnt play. I’ve changed the video to be sure but only second one plays everytime.

Screen

Hi Çağlar,

There was a CSS overriding issue on the slider version. We have fixed the issue and updated the theme on ThemeForest. You will get notified via email when the theme update will available for download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Çağlar DİNÇ
    Participant

Hi there.

Thanks for the update. Solved the overlay problem.

Now I need my both sliders to play my videos. It doesnt matter which video I put on the first one, only plays the second one. I mean, the video on the second slider autoplays but not the first one.

Hi Çağlar,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have listed this in our theme update list to fix the issue in the next update of the theme. Please wait with patience for the next update of the theme. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour