Some problems

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home EcoHosting WordPress Theme Some problems

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hello,

I have a couple of problems with the website

1 When using a mobile phone, on the header you can not see all the icons aligned under the logo, the first icon rises to the height of the logo.

2º The subscription form does not work, I have configured it with mailchimp and when I perform a subscription test, the email is not added to mailchimp.

How can I solve these issues?

Thank you

Hi David,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1. Please provide us a screenshot and your website URL to review the issue.
    2. We are investigating the issue. Please wait with patience for our further reply.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David
    Participant

We are unable to review your No. 1 issue for the reason of Hosting Error. Please check out the screenshot as a reference http://prntscr.com/kr8xld

However, there has no issue with our theme. You could check out our theme live demo.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David
    Participant

Hello,

If you can´t see the website, please send me your IP.

The issue is related to your theme, it doesn´t matter if in your live demo works, I installed and configured the theme correctly.

It is very easy to say “is no issue with our theme, check my demo”, I dind´t install your demo, maybe it is an installation issue.

I don´t know it and since I currently have right to receive support with your theme, you should please take a look into that.

Thank you
    David

Of course, you have the right to receive support for our theme. That’s why we have asked you to provide your website URL and a screenshot to review the issue to fix as our demo has no issue like you have described. So, it’s not possible to provide you a solution without seeing your issue.

By the way, here is our IP 103.57.40.38

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David
    Participant

Hi,

Please try again.

Thank you
    David

Now it shows “Error establishing a database connection” http://prntscr.com/kryai1

Moreover, we have fixed the MailChimp Subscribe Issue and update the item on themeforest. Please download and use the updated theme.

***you need to remove and reinstall the ecohosting-core plugin to get the update***

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

David
    Participant

Hello,

Yesterday I moved the website to another server, but now it works and you can now check the header in a smartphone.

Thank you

David

We are investigating the issue. If needed we will update our theme. Please wait with patience for our further reply.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour