Stand alone WHMCS font awesome 5

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home VirtuSky WordPress Theme Stand alone WHMCS font awesome 5

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michel
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the standalone whmcs template and that one needs updating to font awesome 5. The option in wordpress only works for whmcs bridge, not for the stand alone.

Can you please update the stand alone version with font awesome 5 as I have to use the default template now due to missing icons.

Thank you

Hi Michel,

We already updated the template on 06 August 2018 in Version 2.0.

[*] WHMCS template updated to be compatible with the latest "WHMCS Version 7.6.0"

Please download the updated version of this item from the Envato Market (themeforest) and use the updated version of the WHMCS template.

Changelog included in “documentation/changelog” (folder).

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Michel
    Participant

fixed, template was updated fine and i just needed to change the font awesome icons on my custom header and footer. The issue was I forgot about template_c and let seeing the cache instead of changes. thank you

stupid mistake on my side

Please don’t forget to give us ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our Theme and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour