Styling of the WHMCS-Bridge Page

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home HostWHMCS WordPress Theme Styling of the WHMCS-Bridge Page

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jan van Riswyck
    Participant

Hey There. i need help with the Styling of the WHMCS Page. I have followed the instructions to install everything as provided. But it is still not looking like in your demo. Can you please have a look?
    http://5sm-showcase.de/nethostingwhmcs/system/ This is the Page where WHMCS-Bridge is running on.

Hi Jan,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

First of all, we have used the WHMCS Template separately in the demo and changed the header, footer, menu & menu URL based on the WordPress Theme. Also, we have provided the custom WHMCS Template in the “WHMCS” folder with the main_files.

If you are using the WHMCS Bridge free version, then you will only able to use default six template. So, you will not get the custom styles. This is because, you will not able to use our provided custom WHMCS template with the WHMCS Bridge free version.

If you are using the WHMCS Bridge Pro version, then you will able to use our custom template that we have provided in the “WHMCS” folder with the main_files.

Or you could use our provided WHMCS Template separately and change the header, footer, menu & menu URL based on the WordPress Theme like the demo.

Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Jan van Riswyck
    Participant

Thanks for the fast reply. I am using the Pro Version.

When i activate the hostWHMCSwp Template in the settings of the WHMCS Bridge then the site looks pretty destroyed. The menu and Logo gets loaded from your template. Isnt there a way to just Style the whmcs and not the menu and footer? So i dont need to update links etc everytime i change them.

In this issue, you could to hire someone else to customize the WHMCS template to compatible with WHMCS Bridge Or you could use the WHMCS Template separately and change the menu & menu URL from header.tpl file based on your WordPress menu.

Please Note: we have provided the WHMCS template for separate use only. That’s why, it’s not compatible with WHMCS Bridge.

Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Jan van Riswyck
    Participant

“If you want to use WHMCS Bridge Plugin pro version, then you can use WHMCS template six “whmcs-bridge-templates/HohtWHMCS WP” that we have provided with our theme. You will get our custom WHMCS templates for WHMCS Bridge plugin in the “whmcs/whmcs-bridge-templates” folder. ”

Thats what it written in your Documentation. Pretty confusing when you say now that the template is not working for WHMCS Bridge.

Jan van Riswyck
    Participant

where do i change the link to whmcs for the Domain search? There seems to be no option for that. Currently it sends me to. http://billing.ywhmcs.com/

Jan van Riswyck
    Participant

found it. Last question: where in the Template file for whmcs is the Tawq Chat? I need to disable it in the template

Please follow the steps below to disable the Tawk.to live chat.

– Open main.js file from js folder
    – Then search for the comment Live Chat Widget
    – Comment or remove the code (check out the screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/do2adj )

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour