Subscribe to Newsletter section echoing response

• Home
  • Topics
  • Subscribe to Newsletter section echoing response
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home HostWHMCS WordPress Theme Subscribe to Newsletter section echoing response

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Prof Ortiz
    Participant

Hello, the newsletter section is echoing content on the website after integrating it with Mailchimp. The newletter also throws this error on the homepage “Sorry you are now allowed.”
    visit these two links to see what I mean, thanks in advance.

Home

https://vetohost.com/news/

Hello,

We are sorry to say that we didn’t understand your issue. Could you please provide a screenshot to understand your issue better?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Prof Ortiz
    Participant

Hello,

We are checking this on our end. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Prof Ortiz
    Participant

How long is it gonna take do you think?

Hello,

We have fixed the issue and updated the theme on Envato Market. You will get notified via email when the theme update will available to downlowd.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Prof Ortiz
    Participant

I have updated the theme but it’s still doing the same thing. Please have a look on https://vetohost.com

Hello,

You need to remove and reinstall the “hostwhmcs” Theme & “hostwhmcs-core” plugin to get the updates.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Prof Ortiz
    Participant

The hostwhmcs Whmcs theme is not compatible with version 8.4, the it doesn’t show the cart when activated.

Prof Ortiz
    Participant

Also how can I set the domain page to do a lookup without redirecting to clientarea. So that it gives results on the same page.
    Thanks.

Prof Ortiz
    Participant

Also how can I set the domain page to do a lookup without redirecting to clientarea. So that it gives results on the same page.
    Thanks.

And about this update “You need to remove and reinstall the “hostwhmcs” Theme & “hostwhmcs-core” plugin to get the updates.”
    Won’t I lose my website content?

Hello,

We are sorry to say that there is no way to have the result on the same page.

Moreover, you will not lose our website content. For safety, you can update it through cPanle.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Prof Ortiz
    Participant

I also need help with this.
    The hostwhmcs Whmcs theme is not compatible with version 8.4, the it doesn’t show the cart when activated. When you click on cart to view it’s contents it keeps redirecting to the shared hosting.
    as discussed here. How can we fix that, thanks.
    https://help.whmcs.com/m/order_forms/l/1535131-troubleshooting-problems-adding-products-to-cart

Hello,

We are working on the update. We have more than 50 products that included a custom WHMCS template. Hence, it will take time to release the update. Please wait with patience for the update. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour