Support Required

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home BizWalls WordPress Theme Support Required

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Markey
    Participant

We need some assistance with the theme

Id like to add additional text / links to other pages using the slim black header which is above the logo where currently it only allows email and telephone number to be input. Additionally I would like the font for this area only changing as the number ‘6’ looks like it is sitting at a higher level than the rest of the numbers. Please advise how I modify this banner to include additional links and how to amend the font for this area only.

Please advise how I would reduce white space in the header of the web site as currently there is quite a lot of white space underneath the three headings using the fontawesome font icons. This is the white space above the menu headings.

Hi Thomas,

1. About additional text/links: In this issue you need to hire someone else to customize the theme based on your needs/requirements.

2. That is the default number style of the font that you are using right now. You could change the font from BizWalls Options > General However, there has no default option to change the font of that specific area.

3. Please provide us your website URL to review the issue. This is because, based on the theme UI and our demo, the white space is normal.

Please check out below our item Support includes:
    – Answering technical questions about item’s features
    – Assistance with reported bugs and issues
    – Help with included 3rd party assets

Moreover, please learn more our support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://www.themelooks.com/support/support-policy/ before post a topic or ask for support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Thomas Markey
    Participant

Your support is nonexistent. Very disappointed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour