Support

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marcin
    Participant

I’ve bought CVIT HTML version.

It works in general, however I have encountered several issues. I’ve hoped to find some support information here, maybe some suggestions or guides how to overcome them.

Is the support provided as forum here? Or directly on emails?

Hi Marcin,

Please write with details with some screenshot about your issues.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Marcin
    Participant

I’ve been experiencing issues using this website. I couldn’t log-in. My IP has been blocked and now I have no access to any page of ThemeLooks apart of the forum.

So I’m your client but I can’t see the contents of your Home Page, your Services, Blog, Contact nor your offer in terms of other Themes and Templates.

Info@Support replayed “Maybe, you did something wrong” and it looks like my email is being bounced back as ‘mail-delivery-failed’

Could anybody help me sort the issue out before I start use this forum as a subject of support I bought with the template please? I would really appreciate …

Hi Marcin,

This support forum and our main website (like Services, Blog, Contact) are totally different from each other. This support forum is a totally different setup from our main website and it’s only for providing the item support. So, there is no relation to the support forum with our main website.

Moreover, if our main website’s server gets something wrong with an IP address then it automatically blocked the IP. There has nothing in our hands.

Furthermore, if you need support then you just need to access this support forum nothing else.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Marcin
    Participant

Hi TLS Team

Yes, that’s fine… however it feels horrible to be black listed and it is unreasonable to keep my ip this way. There should be a way to fix it.

best
    Marcin

Please contact through our Envato Market (themeforest) profile contact form https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/gkmr2r ) to get support about the IP blacklist.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Marcin
    Participant

My IP now unlocked – thank you.

>M

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour