3. When a customer buys a number, then two movements occur during the purchase process, the customer gets confused, the customer presses a button twice to go to the account, watch the video: https://www.loom.com/share/09cb15f44c244dc1a065f80326d3be83
Why is this done? You can also make it so that the client can immediately go to the account in 1 click. The programmer needs to write and configure a processing script.
4. Well, the problem with the translation of the file, I already wrote in the previous letter….
I ask you to help me …
First of all, we have removed your wp-admin access from your topic. Because it’s a public forum for our clients and it can break your website security. If we need your wp-admin access we will ask you to send it securely by following our steps.
Please check out the following answers to your questions.
1. We have listed this in our plugin update list to fix the issue ASAP.
2. It’s for “Select Plan”. Normally every phone number selling with a pre-made plan/package.
3. The first action is to save the data in the database to process next where a customer can cancel his/her order or can complete the order. It’s a default action of our plugin. However, we will try to improve it.
4. We have listed this in our plugin update list to fix the issue ASAP.
We will work with the update accordingly based on our list of the update for our items. If you are in a hurry and looking for a customization service then please contact our sales team https://www.themelooks.com/contact/
Your programmer made mistakes while creating the product. Mu has already paid 2 times: 99$ +50$
How much more do we have to pay for your programmer to do quality work and in a short time?
How much money should I pay for your programmer to test his work?
How much is needed for this time?