Theme not saving my changes

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Theme not saving my changes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yossef
    Participant

Hey,

I just install the theme and there is a couple of issues.

1. All the colors aren’t saved for example I’m trying to edit the header for basic color and it is not saving.
    2. I am not able to edit basic pages like the Shop page, My Account Page, and more.
    3. The theme is not friendly at all for different languages like for example Hebrew.
    4. When I import the demo is not showing me the same demo as the original demo preview.
    5. There is a minimum order and I would like to know if I am able to do it for different locations for example Location that is far away with a minimum order. And the closest location without minimum order.
    6. I’m trying to remove the Breadcrumb section and when I have hidden it the section does not disappear.
    Thank you.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Yossef.

Hello,

1. All the colors aren’t saved for example I’m trying to edit the header for basic color and it is not saving.
    – Please provide a screenshot of where from you tried to edit and your website URL to review the result.

2. I am not able to edit basic pages like the Shop page, My Account Page, and more.
    – These are not basic pages. These are WooCommerce default pages for showing the default shop page, login into My Account Page for the front-end dashboard for customers. Also, the Branch Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Delivery Boy pages are not basic pages. Those pages are for the front-end dashboard for the Branch Manager, Kitchen Manager, and delivery boy.

3. The theme is not friendly at all for different languages like for example Hebrew.
    – We are sorry to say that the theme does not support RTL. If you need a customization service then you can hire our team.

4. When I import the demo is not showing me the same demo as the original demo preview.
    – Please provide your website URL to review the demo data.

5. There is a minimum order and I would like to know if I am able to do it for different locations for example Location that is far away with a minimum order. And the closest location without minimum order.
    – We are sorry to say that there are no pre-built options to do those. If you need a customization service based on your needs and requirements then please send a message using our Envato Market (codecanyon) profile contact form to click here https://codecanyon.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) with your requirements with details to get a quote.

6. I’m trying to remove the Breadcrumb section and when I have hidden it the section does not disappear.
    – Please provide a screenshot of where from you tried to edit and your website URL to review the result.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour