theme problem

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CryptoCloud HTML Template theme problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ivica
    Participant

hello, i installed theme on whmcs, and activate on setings, but geting mess up on whmcs page, , i empty cashes,… link to live site with theme on

Hi ivica,

Mainly, our template is an HTML template and we have just provided WHMCS template for FREE of cost with our HTML template by customizing WHMCS default six template’s header, footer and color based on our HTML template.

In this case, you need to use both HTML and WHMCS templates separately. HTML template to show/represent your products/services and WHMCS template for billing like as our demo.

Moreover, you need to link up all of your products/services (buy now link) to your WHMCS.

=====================================================================================
    WHMCS Template included in “whmcs-template” (folder) with installation instruction “readme.txt”
    =====================================================================================

==========================================================================
    Well Sorted Documentation included in “documentation” (folder).
    ==========================================================================

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

ivica
    Participant

guys, there is nothing on themeforest that whcs come just free, i read text and doet how you wrote in, like see on link whmcs is messup, so tell me did or can help me or what to doet, if you give free whmcs then wrote html and whmcs without support theme. thanks

ivica
    Participant

did you visit my link to see what is problem, is not modification of links, there is problem with css i think, themeis uploaded and i see that reading wrong path to whmcs themplate folder, that is problem reading path

ivica
    Participant

ok, i found alone, errors on your whmcs files, example
    <!– Preloader –>
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”/templates/{$template}/css/fakeLoader.min.css”>
    and must be
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”templates/{$template}/css/fakeLoader.min.css”>
    without / before template/
    so update files, to others not hawe this problem, i will change manualy….

with / before,whmcs cant read path.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by ivica.

Please confirm us first, did you install the WHMCS system on your server?

If your answer is no, then install the WHMCS system on your server first. After then, follow the WHMCS template installation instruction.

1. Install the HTML template on your server main/root path/directory. Example: http://www.mydomain.com

2. Install the WHMCS on your server sub-directory/path like as http://www.mydomain.com/clientarea to follow their Documentation https://docs.whmcs.com/Documentation_Home

3. Install the WHMCS template in the templates folder of the WHMCS to follow the provided installation instruction.

Please Note: There has no link issue. You could check out our live demo as reference http://billing.ywhmcs.com/?systpl=CryptoCloud

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

ivica
    Participant

did you read my previos answer, you hawe errors in files in paths for themplate, here is just one example how look in your header.tpl
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”/templates/{$template}/css/fakeLoader.min.css”>
    and must be
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”templates/{$template}/css/fakeLoader.min.css”>
    without / before template/
    so update files on themeforest for download, to others not hawe this problem, i will change on my manualy, just removing / before…

p.s. can you remove link to my site on first topic. thanks

We have removed your site link.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour