Theme translation

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home HostWHMCS WordPress Theme Theme translation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Diego
    Participant

Translate the theme into Brazilian Portuguese

Diego
    Participant

I tried translating the frontend site language, but I did not see any changes. I tried translating using the language file located in / wp-content / themes / hostwhmcs / lang.
    I did not find anything about it in the documentation that would help us. How do you translate the theme correctly?

Hi There,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In this issue, you could use Loco Translate plugin. This is because, our theme is fully translate ready.

By the way, we have seen you are commenting someone else created topic. Please don’t do that. If you need any assistance or want to give a suggestion to improve the theme, then please create your own topic.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Diego
    Participant

I commented another topic because I was looking for solutions to the same subject and opened this topic to address a different subject, I thought that would be ideal to keep your forum organized.

Diego
    Participant

I was already using the Loco Translate plugin, but the translations also do not appear on the site, see the source:

http://prntscr.com/ergy4f

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, you did something wrong.

Please review the Loco Translate plugin Beginner’s guide, here https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Diego
    Participant

I followed the guidelines exactly as requested in the documents but the translation does not work on the frontend. I translated “eg. Example” and “enter you email address” but nothing has changed in the front layout.

Maybe, it’s your browser cache issue. Please remove your browser cache. If you are using cloudflare or something else, then remove the cache.

Moreover, send us some screenshot where you have translated in your website with Loco Translate plugin & provide us your website URL to review.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour