there is no option”foodbook licensing ” to activated

• Home
  • Topics
  • there is no option”foodbook licensing ” to activated
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook there is no option”foodbook licensing ” to activated

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jack liu
    Participant

Hello,
    I heve follow de instruction “How to install FoodbookTheme” to install foodbook theme . and i think everythins goes well , but i can not find the place “foodbook licensing”. from de shotscreen of the instruction , it should be in de left corner , but i can not see it .
    and then i can not import demo . “here are no predefined import files available for this theme. Please upload the import files manually below.”

3 if i go to admin- foodbook theme option , it only shows general , or header or 404 , like this . but i can not find the option like delivery setting or time setting .

so , what is de problem? thank you.

Jack

Hello,

The FoodBook Theme (foodbook-theme.zip) is just a theme that we are providing FREE with our FoodBook plugin to get your website like our plugin demo. Mainly FoodBook is a plugin. Hence, please install the FoodBook (foodbook.zip) plugin. After then you will get the options for activating your purchase code/license.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

jack liu
    Participant

thanks ,
    jack

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘there is no option”foodbook licensing ” to activated’ is closed to new replies.