tutorial to upload whmcs template to own

• Home
  • Topics
  • tutorial to upload whmcs template to own
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Singara WordPress Theme tutorial to upload whmcs template to own

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    yosaSoftware
    Participant

hello sorry before i post at comment, thanks for your respond i need assist how to upload whmcs template included on package and create link into whmcs bridge on wp-admin, this is my first time to be reseller so i am not to much understand to create whmcs, please your help to assist me

Hi There,

First of all, please remove the confidential information of your cPanel and wp-admin. This is because it’s a public forum.

Moreover, please follow the steps from here https://docs.whmcs.com/Installing_WHMCS to install the WHMCS system. After then follow the steps from the provided readme.txt to install the WHMCS template.

WHMCS Template included in whmcs-template (folder) with installation instruction readme.txt

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

yosaSoftware
    Participant

how to delete the post? i don’t understand

yosaSoftware
    Participant

so i should buy whmcs too?

yosaSoftware
    Participant

just i said before i really make me refused to do that, can you help me to do that?

Yes, of course, you have to buy WHMCS license to use WHMCS.

Moreover, we have removed the confidential information of your cPanel and wp-admin on behalf of you.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

yosaSoftware
    Participant

it’s to expensive for beginner

There is nothing in our hands.

Example: We are providing the WordPress theme, not the WordPress (system) to use the WordPress theme. Like that we are providing only the WHMCS template, not the WHMCS (system) to use the WHMCS template, also we are not the owner of WHMCS (system).

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour