Unable to get files for the Client Area

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home BNSCloud HTML Template Unable to get files for the Client Area

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tebalo
    Participant

Hi support,

I have purchased this BNSCloud template that has the client Area included when I check the demo online. After receiving my downloaded files after the purchase, The client area is redirecting to http://billing.ywhmcs.com/clientarea.php?systpl=BNSCloud and therefore unable to have access to it to modify according to my needs

How can I be assisted to get the PHP files for the client Area?

Hi Tebalo,

The clientarea template is a WHMCS template that we are providing. WHMCS team developed the template with .tpl not PHP.

Mainly, our item is an HTML template and we have just provided WHMCS template (Client Area Template) for FREE of cost with our HTML template by customizing WHMCS default six template’s header, footer, and color based on our HTML template.

In this case, you need to use both HTML and WHMCS templates separately. HTML template to show/represent your products/services and WHMCS template for billing like as our demo.

Moreover, you need to link up all of your products/services (buy now link) to your WHMCS.

Please Note: you have to buy WHMCS licence to use the WHMCS temlate.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour