Unable to select a time slot

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Unable to select a time slot

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    LECOINTE STEPHANE
    Participant

Since I updated your module I have encountered a problem, the clic&collect closes automatically for dates outside of the same day. It was working fine before the update. You can select a date but no time slot… Can you help me?
    my website : https://www.ici-sushi.fr/

Hello,

Please extend your support period to get assistance on your query. Because your FREE support period expired on 2022-12-20

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

LECOINTE STEPHANE
    Participant

I renewed the license can you look at my problem, it is urgent thank you for your understanding.

Hello,

Please provide your wp-admin (URL, Username & Password) access using our Envato Market (codecanyon) profile contact form https://codecanyon.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) including this support topic link as a reference to review the issue to assist.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

LECOINTE STEPHANE
    Participant

Thanks, I just sent you an email with the info. I have another question is it possible to take into account a preparation time? let me explain our client is a sushi restaurant when a client orders it takes them 30 minutes to prepare. If he orders at 11:40 a.m., the module must offer him the 12:30 p.m.-1 p.m. slot and not the 12-12:30 p.m. slot, even this slot is available. is it possible ?

Hello,

We are investigating the issue. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Moreover, if you are looking for a customization service based on your specific needs and requirements then please send a message using our website contact form with your requirements with details to get a quote.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

LECOINTE STEPHANE
    Participant

Hello have you been able to look at the problem we have on our site?

Hello,

We have reviewed your website and found the issue but we didn’t find any issue on our end with our plugin. We are investigating the issue. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hello,

We have fixed the issue and updated the plugin on Envato Market. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

LECOINTE STEPHANE
    Participant

it works for preorder days but now it’s blocked for the same day can you watch what happens pretty quickly my client is getting annoyed that it doesn’t work. You did not answer me for the time slots, for example, 12 p.m.-12.30 p.m. will be more practical for the customer. We also have a problem the ringtone no longer works when an order arrives.

Hello,

We are investigating the issue. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

LECOINTE STEPHANE
    Participant

Hello, were you able to progress on our problem? our client no longer has an order… since the bug in your update, can you fix the problem as soon as possible please

Hello,

We are working but we still can’t figure out the issue of why it was raised. Please wait with patience for our further response.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hello,

We have fixed the issue and updated the plugin on Envato Market. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour