Updates & Additions

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home MatRoz HTML Template Updates & Additions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DeanoX
    Participant

Hello,

I was wondering if you would consider some updates and maybe some new additions for a future theme update.

I would like to see the theme updated with some new additional slider types.

Also I would like to see a typography page, showing more text sylings and additional column examples.

And adding some short-codes would be nice, the more the merrier.

And one my pet-peeves, add some Call To Action “CTA”, examples, these always come in handy, everywhere. The more modern the better.

And of course, adding anything that adds to the overall theme of “Hosting”, would be most welcomed.

I could list many, many, more, but I don’t want to overwhelm you or ask for too much, for an update.

Thanks for your time.

Hi There,

We are really sorry to say that, we are unable to accept your requests. This is because, our template is all about that what it is now. Moreover, we have no plan to update the template with your requested Updates & Additions. In this issue, you need to hire someone else to customize the template and add more features in the template for you. This is because, we are only available to help you to provide information about our template and plugin that we have used in our template.

Please learn more about “Item support includes” and “Item support does not include” here: https://themeforest.net/item/matroz-web-hosting-with-whmcs-material-design-technology-business-template/16020590/support

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

DeanoX
    Participant

Hello,

Do you plan on ANY type of updates to this theme in the near future?

Thanks.

We are not yet planning to update the HTML template. We are only planning to update the WHMCS template.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

DeanoX
    Participant

OK, I understand.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour