Support Home › Support Home › Bluishost › WordPress Theme › Updating WPBakery
I’ve updated Bluishost to the latest v3.5 but WPBakery is still stuck at v6.0.5. How do I update WPBakery?
You need to remove and reinstall the Bluishost Theme, Bluishost Core and WPBakery Page Builder Plugins to get the full updates.
WPBakery Page Builder
Please follow the steps below to update the theme.
1. Go to Appearance -> Themes
2. Active another theme & delete the Bluishost theme
3. Click Add New -> Upload
4. Upload, install & activate the latest version of Bluishost theme
Appearance -> Themes
Add New -> Upload
Or check out the article https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-themes/how-to-update-a-wordpress-theme-without-losing-customization/ to update the theme.
Follow the steps below to update the plugin.
1. Go to Plugins
2. Deactivate & delete the Bluishost Core and WPBakery Page Builder Plugins
3. Go to Appearance -> Install Plugins
4. Install & activate the latest version of the plugins
Appearance -> Install Plugins
ThemeLooks Support Team